Last updated: March 1, 2021
Users Outside Of The United States
Information we collect
This policy sets out what personal data we might collect and how we process that data.
- Information you provide: "Personal Data” is information that can personally identify you. We maintain one or more databases in the United States to store your Personal Data and may retain it as reasonably required to fulfill the purposes identified herein. Currently, this includes information you share with us when you create an account to use the Services, such as your name, your email address, your employer's name, your job title, and your password.
- Information we automatically collect: When you visit the Site, we may collect various categories of information automatically. This includes data about your browser; your operating system; your Internet Protocol (IP) address; geolocation; pages you view and links you click on within the Services; information collected through cookies, web beacons, or other technologies; information collected through your interactions with emails, such as links clicked and whether messages were opened; the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your usage of the Services. We collect this in a variety of ways, including by using “pixel tags”, “web beacons”, and “cookies.”
How we use your information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Data, to measure usage of the Services, to analyze the effectiveness of our Services, to conduct research, to improve and enhance functionality of the Services, to provide support for the Services and respond to requests and inquiries, to provide you with notices, such as updates or changes that we may make to the Services, and to market and advertise the Services, including through promotional e-mail messages, directly or in partnership with other parties, and by displaying our advertisements on other websites that you visit or use. We may also use this information to offer you targeted advertising in order to personalize your experience by showing you advertisements for products and services that are more likely to appeal to you (a practice known as behavioral advertising). Data collected from a particular browser or device may be used with another computer or device that is linked to the browser or device on which such data was collected.
We may from time to time aggregate information in certain data analysis, reports, or other interpretations of trends for both internal and external purposes.
Your choices about how we collect, use, and disclose your information
The mechanisms listed below aim to provide you with control over our collection, use and disclosure of information collected from or about you:
- If you do not want us to send you marketing or promotional communications, you can opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any such promotional emails, checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the option to accept or disable cookies at any time through your browser. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. If you choose to disable your cookies, your user experience may be limited.
- If you are interested in more information about tailored advertising and your choices to prevent third parties from delivering tailored web advertisements, you may visit the following websites: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. These opt-out tools are provided by third parties. We do not control or operate these tools or the choices that advertisers and others provide through these tools.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be viewed, changed, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com. California residents can also make requests related to your California privacy rights (e.g. to Access My Personal Information, Delete My Personal Information, Do Not Sell My Personal Information) by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose information that we collect through the Services with third parties as follows:
- We may share your information with our agents and service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf, such as to host the Services, manage databases, perform analyses, or conduct surveys.
- We may disclose your information to third parties in order to protect the legal rights, safety, and security of Magellan AI and the users of our Services; enforce our Terms of Service; prevent fraud; and comply with or respond to law enforcement or a legal process or a request for cooperation by a government or other entity, whether or not legally required.
- If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- We may share information about you with other third parties when you consent to such sharing.
- We may disclose to third parties information that does not describe or identify individual users, such as aggregate website usage data or demographic reports.
You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Data, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Data.
Third party links
We may provide links to third-party web sites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of any website that we do not own or control. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy practices of third-party websites before providing any information to or through them.
California law permits individuals who provide Twenty Nine Enterprises, Inc. with Personal Data and who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Twenty Nine Enterprises, Inc. does not, at this time, disclose Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If Twenty Nine Enterprises, Inc. changes this policy, we will update this provision and provide instructions on how you may make a request for details concerning such information.
Third parties may keep track of your browsing activities across third party websites. California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) provides that California residents are entitled to know we respond to “Do Not Track” browser signals. Certain web browsers enable users to activate a “Do Not Track” signal but we do not currently respond to the “Do Not Track” signal or other similar mechanisms.
To request any other changes or information about our collection, use or disclosure of your information, please email us at email@example.com.
Governing law and dispute resolution